Friday, February 27, 2009
White House announces summer internship
White House Announces Internship Program
If I were younger and still single, I would jump at an opportunity like this.
Polish up those resumes. The White House just announced it’s looking for a few good interns.
President Barack Obama today announced that the White House Internship Program has begun its search for interns for the summer of 2009.
“This program will mentor and cultivate young leaders of today and tomorrow and I’m proud that they will have this opportunity to serve,” the president said in a statement. “I want to commend all who apply for their desire to help through public service.”
If I were younger and still single, I would jump at an opportunity like this.
Comments:
<< Home
I think that this is a great opportunity for anyone to pursue. Imagine the contacts and networking possibilities that could stem from this. Although I am not a supporter of this administration, I would love to have this opportunity.
Post a Comment
<< Home
