Thursday, March 26, 2009
Debating - Do's and Dont's
Since we've been talking about debating in class I thought this article might be interesting to look at.
http://www.politicsmagazine.com/blog_post/show/209
Do these correlate with the tips and guidelines we talked about in class?
What do you think?
http://www.politicsmagazine.com/blog_post/show/209
Do these correlate with the tips and guidelines we talked about in class?
What do you think?
Comments:
<< Home
I think to a certain extent these tips correlate with what we talked about in class. I do feel it is important to speak conversationally and also that stories can enhance one's debate. I know this is just a list of "tips" but I thought this list was pretty vague...
Yeah the list was common sense. Those are things you should already know to do when debating. Anyone can do whats on the list. But when it comes to debating it's all about character. It's not only about what you do but how you do it as well.
Post a Comment
<< Home

