Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Hillary Clinton Trailers/Movies
I saw this on MSN.com this morning. The trailers are pretty much slamming Hillary Clinton the entire time, what do you think?
http://www.hillarythemovie.com/trailer.html
http://www.hillarythemovie.com/trailer.html
Comments:
<< Home
This is a movie that I think came out several months ago during the election, but I think it's back in the news again because the U.S. Supreme Court is looking at it to see if advertising it (or a future film like it) during an election should be regulated as a political ad.
I think it's clearly just a really long political attack ad, but the Court will be the one deciding for sure.
I also think it's a pretty ugly piece and a sad public display of what Dr. Smith has talked about in class, regarding the extra burden placed on our female politicians. Forces and money have been mobilizing for years for the expected Hillary Clinton run, and clearly this was going to be one of their hardest hitting pieces -- except that she didn't win the nomination.
It makes you wonder what would have been if they had correctly guessed that Obama would be the one instead.
I think it's clearly just a really long political attack ad, but the Court will be the one deciding for sure.
I also think it's a pretty ugly piece and a sad public display of what Dr. Smith has talked about in class, regarding the extra burden placed on our female politicians. Forces and money have been mobilizing for years for the expected Hillary Clinton run, and clearly this was going to be one of their hardest hitting pieces -- except that she didn't win the nomination.
It makes you wonder what would have been if they had correctly guessed that Obama would be the one instead.
The Trailers to this movie were very harsh. When I originally saw the title was very excited but after I watched the clip i was a little disappointed. I felt like the clip was biased and it was made by someone else such as an opponent.
originally the produces wanted to make this a pay per view event to avoid problems with the courts but they still weren't allowed to show 30 days before the election.
Post a Comment
<< Home
