Thursday, March 12, 2009

 

More inflation.

Like I've said before, the $800 billion stimulus bill does not bode well for the U.S. dollar. The judgement I have against it does not have anything to do with partisan politics. I've heard from bloggers and op-ed writers that the members of the GOP that do not take the money are pursuing a personal, greedy political agenda. There is nothing greedy about it. It is just being responsible. Do not spend money that you do not have, especially when the U.S. dollar has no real, tangible worth other than the paper it is printed on. Politics and partisanship aside, the next foreseeable disaster will happen to the U.S. dollar. There is a good possibility that we will travel down the same road as Zimbabwe if we do not adopt another policy to help boost the economy other than throw what is essentially "Monopoly" money at the problem. Please comment on other possible policies to impliment that you think might be a more responsible course of action. I got the idea for this blog from this CNN article. Please leave comments.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/11/stimulus.sanford/

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?