Tuesday, March 31, 2009

 

North Korea's "Satellite"

what do you think about the "satellite" (yeah RIGHT) North Korea will soon be launching? Are we being naive to believe them? Should be interfere?

Comments:
Obviously, we can't really trust this operation but I really don't know what legally we can do. I would be interested to know.
 
I beieve this is North Korea testing obama to see how much they can get away with.
 
The US is making a really big deal about the "satellites" which to that means that this is a really big issue. North Korea is really trying to push themselves into this. I am curious to see how we react to them if they do launch it. Will we go into space and pic it up?
 
Yea, this is crazy stuff!! Just as crazy as the satellite ( OR what ever it really is!!) is the fact that we are now relying on CHINA to try to stop it... hmm? Im not really sure what to think about this.. Id like to think we have it under control, but if we are calling on China im not so sure??
 
Yea, this is crazy stuff!! Just as crazy as the satellite ( OR what ever it really is!!) is the fact that we are now relying on CHINA to try to stop it... hmm? Im not really sure what to think about this.. Id like to think we have it under control, but if we are calling on China im not so sure??
 
It's not that big of a deal. The media are pushing way to hard to make it a big deal to get a reaction out of the public. North Korea would be stupid to try and attack us when we could wipe them off the face of the planet, and they know this. I smoke a lot of pot and I have never gotten as paranoid as the general public of the U.S.A. is right now. Stop watching those 24-hour cable news networks, they are for people that can not read.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?