Wednesday, March 04, 2009

 

Sarah Palin's closet...

Here's an article on foxnews about where Gov. Palin got all the money to pay for her clothes. I thought it was interesting after how we discussed in class that women are always judged more on their outfits than their policies or speeches. I personally thought she looked phenomenal and don't mind that they spent that much money but that is just me.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03/03/rnc-wont-say-palins-k-campaign-wardrobe-went-charity/

Comments:
I think it is really funny that this long after the election people are still talking about Palin's clothing choices. Personally, I hope the clothes did go to various charities, but really do we still need to be talking about this?
 
I think it is quiet ridiculous that the news is still talking about Sarah Palin's clothes. I know that for women appearance and image are very important which includes clothes, but she ran for vice president last year and we are still talking about her now in March 2009? It is pathetic that it is something that the news would actually put out on a major news network.
 
I agree that that it is pretty absurd we are still talking about Sarah Palin's clothing, but not really surprised because this is what a lot of our news media has become. Sadly, some people pay more attention to this part of politics than to candidates actual policies and beliefs.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?