Monday, April 13, 2009
Cuba
Obama is lifting restrictions with Cuba, and I like it. It's about time we start trading with them again. I can not think of a reason not to. After all we have given Saudi Arabia billions of dollars in weapons, a non-democratic nation.
That is what some people are going to think. Is that closed minded way to think or is there a valid point in restricting the free flow of goods into and out of a harmless country?
That is what some people are going to think. Is that closed minded way to think or is there a valid point in restricting the free flow of goods into and out of a harmless country?
Comments:
<< Home
I agree with you, this is a big deal and I am glad we are doing it. It is time we get past our ignorant ways and move onto trading and treating them like every other country that we don't agree with on their politics.
I don't see any reason why we shouldn't trade with Cuba. It's a huge turning point in our foreign affairs and possibly our economy.
Post a Comment
<< Home
