Tuesday, April 14, 2009
John McCain on Leno Talking About a "Re-Count"
This is a very short video, but John McCain makes a funny about demanding a "re-count" on Leno
http://beta.video.msn.com/play/?g=a6d6e0b6-70c1-448e-b11c-b2803c0ba143&Gt1=42007
http://beta.video.msn.com/play/?g=a6d6e0b6-70c1-448e-b11c-b2803c0ba143&Gt1=42007
Comments:
<< Home
This clip is kind of pathetic. He is already saying that he going to run again and jokes of a recount of the election that happened november 4th 2008 and it is april. It just makes him look kind of power hungry and sad.
I do not think that at all. I actually think it was pretty funny. Obviously people who didn't vote for him would come up and tell him that. I think he's cute with a good sense of humor.
I think it's funny too.. It's a little to early for me to be thinking about who is going to be running in 2012, but I guess you can never plan to early in politics. I do think that it's good that McCain has a sense of humor about losing the race. Maybe it will help him in the next race.
It seems like he's just trying to brush off the loss and go on with life. He is still very prominent in the Senate and that's what he wants to focus on.
Post a Comment
<< Home

