Wednesday, August 26, 2009

 

Posting to this blog

Welcome to the Political Communication class blog. You are required to make two posts a week (either beginning a thread or posting a response to another thread), however you may post as often as you like. Feel free to link to news stories or reports in this blog, but be aware that, if you are using a Mac, links are much more difficult and often don't work. That's why I won't be posting links. 

I will pop in from time to time to post a thread, but, for the most part, this is an unmoderated forum. That means that I'm counting on you to act civilly and decently toward fellow bloggers. It's fine to disagree, but do so in a way that does not constitute a personal attack. I also ask that people not be quick to take offense, as some people will be disagreeing with your ideas, not you as a person.

This blog is designed to be a microcosm of our society, so it should reflect the range of beliefs and attitudes you might find if you surveyed students at MSU. 

Have fun with it, and try to keep at least a tenuous connection between politics and the topic about which you are blogging.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?