Monday, August 31, 2009
Ted Kennedy
I will openly admit that I think Ted Kennedy was a horrible human. The fact that he's a Kennedy isthe only reason he didn't serve time for manslaughter. JFK was no better of a human. If media was as vicious as it is today, he would have been exposed for his involvement with the mafia and his affairs with other women. George W. Bush is looked at like he's the devil. When in comparison with the Kennedy family,the Bush family appears to be a group of saints. Ted Kennedy's funeral taking up every local channel is ridiculous, and goes to show how "left" the media is. I even got an ESPN "sports" update to tell me that Ted had died. That's ridiculous. My opinion. That's all.
Comments:
<< Home
I understand where you are coming from, when he wouldnt have recieved as much publicity if it was for JFK, but to say that the man was a murderer and not a good person is scrunity withno evidence. The man served forover 40 yearsin office and to me that impressive, I'm just curious to see what you think is.
I guess you think leaving a girl behind to die is impressive. I think having a career that doesn't involve a "possible" manslaughter, just my opinion, would be more impressive...Was Strom Thurmond heralded like this at his death??? Believe he served longer than drunk teddy...
Oh yeah...I don't find serving over 40 years with the last name of Kennedy in a highly democratic state to be all that impressive. If his name was Jones or Smith or alkjslfjas;lkfj he wouldn't have been senator that long.
Post a Comment
<< Home
