Saturday, September 12, 2009

 

Do you think Rep Wilson outburst will effect his race?

I just read an article on cnn.com that his opponent raised 1 million & in his last race the same opponent was very close to winning. I also saw an interesting clip on youtube.com about how ironically his remarks about the health care plan was actually a lie. He claims that there are actual amendments in the bill that state that illegal immigrants will get health care when there is not. Here is the clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWfoZQiPx-Q&feature=popular

Labels:


Comments:
i think it will be a dark spot following him during his 2010 campaign but in the long run his constituents will probably revere him for finally speaking out for the people he represents
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
There's no doubt that anything that gains national attention will have some effect on the race. I think what effect it takes will depend on what side you are on when it comes to his outburst. I agree with him. So, he would have secured my vote. I'm not very educated on the healthcare plan. I have heard all the rumors, and that's what bothers me. I would like someone to just flat out say what exactly it entails. We need our representatives to keep our CIC in check. That's what democracy is all about. I think he should have picked a better "venue" for his claims, but at least he's not sugarcoating where he stands.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?