Thursday, September 24, 2009
Schilling and Acorn
I would just like to hear some opinions on Curt Schilling's toying with going after drunk Teddy's seat. I personally think it would be a blessing to congress. Kennedy is a far lefty, not extremist, but far left, and Schilling is a middle-of-the-road guy. I'm sure people will say he's far right because he's friends with McCain, but I would suggest reading up on Curt before making that assessment. Far left views as well as far right could crumble this great nation if they became the majority.
I would also like to know if anyone reading this blog supports acorn. I wish that I could have asked that question back in October of 08, but I wasn't on this blog. Now that they are being thoroughly investigated, I'm sure some people would back down on publicly supporting them. These are the people that badly wanted Obama in office.
It seems like a good opportunity to replace a far lefty in MA, and get rid of a far left organization. As you can probably decipher, I'm a republican, but nowehere near the far right side. Extremist are dangerous, whichever side of the fence they sit...
I would also like to know if anyone reading this blog supports acorn. I wish that I could have asked that question back in October of 08, but I wasn't on this blog. Now that they are being thoroughly investigated, I'm sure some people would back down on publicly supporting them. These are the people that badly wanted Obama in office.
It seems like a good opportunity to replace a far lefty in MA, and get rid of a far left organization. As you can probably decipher, I'm a republican, but nowehere near the far right side. Extremist are dangerous, whichever side of the fence they sit...