Wednesday, September 02, 2009
The Validity of Levi Johnston
Today I was reading an article on politico.com about Levi Johnston's account of Gov. Sarah Palin's reaction to Sarah Bristol's pregnancy. The article had an excerpt from his interview with Vanity Fair. The accusation he made sounded believable but the media publicity he is drawing makes his remarks questionable. What do you all think? I guess truth will prevail!
Comments:
<< Home
I'm so glad you brought this up. A year after the fact, Levi Johnston is still going on and on about his relationship with the Palin family. Why are we still interested in this? And why are we so enthralled with this guy - why are we still giving him media attention? As far as his legitimacy is concerned, he does not seem very valid to me. I think he is using his situation to get his fifteen minutes of fame. Unfortunately, his son's grandparents are the brunt of his accusations. Did he expect the Palin family to be thrilled? Did he expect them to welcome him with open arms? I understand a family can be supportive of teen pregnancy, but they do not have to be thrilled. I think it is ridiculous for Johnston to still be bashing Sarah Palin because of a poor decision on his (and Bristol's) part. She and her family handled the situation as best they could, and unfortunately, they had to do so in the public eye.
I wish I would have seen this post earlier. I also wish I could a face to face with Mr. Levi myself. The boy needs a reality check. He was on my good side during the election because he seemed like an honest guy trying to make the best out of a bad situation. But lately it seems like he is milking his fifteen minutes of fame for everything its worth, even if it means lying and stirring up rumors about ridiculous things. He needs to realize the liberal media is just using him right now to make Sarah Palin look even worse than they already have because they are scared shes running for president in 2012. The media hate the whole Palin family because so many republicans like them. Levi doesn't realize how stupid he really looks because it's obvious that people in the media are just using him because they know now that he likes to be in the spotlight and he will say anything to get attention.
Post a Comment
<< Home
