Thursday, October 29, 2009
New Healthcare Bill
Nancy Pelosi has just introduced the new healthcare bill that is 2000 pages long. This bill has the option to stick with your current healthcare provider but if it is not acknowledged as what they would call a "recommeneded" provider, the patient will be fined 2.5% of the annual earnings. This is such a stupid bill and the democrats will not stop until the government controls every aspect of our lives.
Comments:
<< Home
I guess because I have good health insurance and it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg to go to the doctor, I don't understand the need to make such drastic reform to the health care system. If people used medicaid like it was meant to be used and welfare like it was meant to be used, and not abused, then maybe more people could have affordable health care. But since people abuse the system, the system just changes for them? I don't get it... but that's just me!
Sheila - I'm glad someone else feels the same way I do about all of this health care reform. It's sad that people abuse the system, and we have to deal with the consequences - or at least hear about it constantly from people who may or may not know all the facts.
Post a Comment
<< Home
