Saturday, November 14, 2009
Awww Mrs. Palin
Sarah Palin wants to play nice with Levi Johnston. Mrs. Palin wants to put all the drama behind her. Sarah Palin still thinks of Levi as part of the family even after all the drama. I think that is a big move in the right direction. It was a even bigger move in the right direction to do it on the Oprah show. Sarah knew that everyone would be watching!
Comments:
<< Home
Although some of her political decisions have been somewhat questionable, I think Sarah Palin knows how to present things to the media, and she will have some type of future in politics if she wants it.
It's interesting that Palin is making a big publicity run as of late (kind of early). I guess whoever has the least bit intentions of running for President in 2016 should probably get started by this time next year...
I agree with both of you that she knows how to present herself to the media and she should be preparing herself if she has any intention on running for President in the future. It was a good move for her put the drama behind her and try to make things right with Levi Johnson. As Jessica said a lot of people will watch the Oprah show and it was a good way for her to put herself out there.
Post a Comment
<< Home
