Sunday, November 01, 2009

 

Big Brother

I think that the governement bailouts was the worst possible decision and the most irresponsible decision they have ever made. So, do you think that all of the governement bailouts will be worth it in the end, despite the financial burden it has placed on young adults?

Comments:
Well, I have to say that I don't think they'll work in the long run. I mainly say this because I don't want them to. It's not that I want to see our government fail, it's just that it's not fair. There should be no reason any company gets a government gift, when the others don't. It's kind of like this free healthcare crap and welfare and every other handout that's poorly overseen. While I think there are plenty of people in America that deserve a little assistance, it's just poorly regulated, which leads to billions of wasted tax dollars. One would think with the rise in technology, somebody could find a way to keep a thumb on these things....
 
i agree with brandon! it's not that i care if the company makes it or not, it's that i didn't think the bailout was right in the first place. if you fall on your butt as a company, you fall on your butt and pick yourself back up, don't reach out for the government to pick you up when it wasn't the government that built you up in the first place. where has this "government dependency" mentality come from? why are we (society) so dependent on the government taking care of us (ss, medicare, medicaid, universal health care, etc). why is it so hard to have some personal responsibility, work and earn the care you have, it's not the government's job to handout free assistance because it's not free! you and i (taxpayers) pay for everything! even those people with their hands out, we pay for the handout you receive and that's what's not fair either.
 
I can't see it being worthwhile when it means that the nation's youth will be in debt possibly for the entirety of thier lives. The bailouts themselves were reckless and wasteful; enough with the handouts.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?