Saturday, November 28, 2009

 

Money, Money, Money

As of yesterday Sarah Palin reached way over 700, 000 in books sales. I guess everybody wants to hear what Mrs. Palin has to say. Very impressive Mrs. Palin not every one can sell over 700,000 copies of a book. I just want to congratulate you on the success with this book.

Comments:
Some people may agree with her political decisions, and some may disagree....but it does seem like everyone is interested in what she has to say. She's an interesting woman to say the least.
 
I think the most interesting thing about Governor Palin is the fact that she's faced some pretty controversial situations, right in her own home, and she's come out smelling kind of rosey. That doesn't happen in politics very often, and especially not with republicans.
 
even if most of her sales went to people who want to bash every word she wrote, she still sold a bunch of friggin copies of her book... it is impressive!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?