Wednesday, November 18, 2009

 

Obama's Meeting with Half Brother

I thought it was really interesting that Obama met with his half-brother and was able to keep it quiet until he wanted to discuss it. Even more, all of the media surrounding his trip to China that knew of the meeting did not mention it until after it had become public knowledge.

It's nice to know that privacy is still somewhat there.

Comments:
I think that is pretty interesting...

Not much else to say.
 
Is it nece to see privacy exists, or does privacy just seem to exist for Obama. Clinton got away with a little, bush couldn't silently fart without it hitting the media, but it seems that Obama runs the show when it comes to the media...
 
It is crazy to me that something like that didn't leak. I don't know if Obama controls the media but he sure does get a lot more leniancy than past Presidents.
 
wild and crazy stuff.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?